Sunday, April 7, 2013

Featured art: Philadelphia's First Friday, April 2013

Instagram- gmainesartanshitx_x

Krishna Reddy/Judy Blum Reddy
Gallery51, 51 N. 2nd Street

Etta Winigrad
Muse Gallery, 52 N. 2nd Street




Opus Novum (Associate Members Show 2013)
3rd Street Gallery on 2nd, 58 N. 2nd Street, Philadelphia
Tom Herbert

Tecu'mish Munha'ke
 



The Year of the Woman
Artists' House Gallery, 57 N. 2nd Street
Kate Brockman


Renee Foulkes


"We're ready to believe you!"

Gregory Prestegord
"Structures"
F.A.N. Gallery, 221 Arch Street
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a pic of my piece "Totem of Three Sisters".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was one of my favorite pieces that evening! I looked into your work as well, I was very impressed. I would love to see more!

      Delete
  2. How kind, I am so flattered! I have 3 pieces in the works. When I complete them, I'll send you pics.

    ReplyDelete